No products in the cart.
kid friendly chicken sliders
Looking for a quick recipe where the whole family will enjoy? Nipa who enjoys cooking and has shared her recipes on Chai Mommas has another good one and has a new recipe that is kid friendly and great for the entire family! Plus it is quick and easy!
- 1 lb ground chicken (I like thigh meat, but breast is fine)
- 1/3 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup baby spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup cashew meal (or can use bread crumbs)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 T garlic, minced
- 1 T coriander, ground
- 1 T chili powder
- 2 T parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tsp black pepper
- sea salt
- Mix all ingredients together with meat in a large bowl.
- Form into small patties (I make a slight indention in the middle, so the patty doesn’t “plump” when you cook it.
- Grill patties about 2 1/2-3 minutes per side, until meat is browned.
- Place patties on a small bun or lettuce wrap. These taste especially good topped with grilled pineapple or pineapple jelly!