No products in the cart.
mother’s day brunch recipe: egg croissant sandwich with strawberries
It’s Christine…Chaimommas awesome guest blogger! I wanted to share a very easy Mother’s Day Recipe that you will love!
Strawberries and croissants are so fabulous! Reminds me of the breakfasts that I ate during my honeymoon in France. Top it off with eggs, coffee and a mimosa and we’re talking pure bliss. Now I know what I want for Mother’s Day. I hope that my husband and son are reading this blog post.
So, let’s do Mother’s Day – the elegant and easy way!
- 2 organic strawberries
- 1 croissant
- 2 cage-free organic eggs
- ¼ cup of organic onion, chopped
- ¼ cup of goat cheese, chopped
- ¼ cup of roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1 large handful of organic arugula
- 1 tablespoon of organic milk
- 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash the strawberries and place them on the plate
- Cut a croissant in half with a bread knife
- Crack the eggs and place them in the mixing bowl
- Beat the eggs
- Add the milk and spices and mix again
- Heat the olive oil in a pan on medium/high heat and add the onions
- Cook the onions for 5-7 minutes, until browned
- Turn the dial down to medium heat and add the egg mixture
- Top with spoonful’s of goat cheese, red peppers and arugula
- Cook the egg mixture and flip a couple of times until both sides have been browned
- Place the finished egg mixture in the middle of the croissant
- Serve this lovely plate to your Mother. She will smile.
- (Repeat for additional plates)
Leave a Reply