No products in the cart.
fruit and veggie salad and dressing recipe
What’s better than having a salad full of fresh fruits and veggies on a hot summer day? My mom has been making this salad and dressing recipe for my family for years and it is always a hit. It has a little bit of sweet and salty taste which brings a great flavor to the salad. Oh and of course her dressing is so simple that when you see the recipe you are going to say that’s it?
- *All ingredients can be organic used
- 1 bag of your favorite salad mix, you can use spinach or kale mix as well.
- 4-5 cherry tomatoes cut in 1/2
- avocado cut in cubes
- cheese cut in cubes (optional)
- 3-4 strawberries sliced in fours
- 1 apple peeled and cut into small pieces
- a bunch of grapes sliced in 1/2
- grilled chicken (optional)
- sliced almonds or pine nuts
- 1tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- Empty the salad mix into a medium bowl.
- Add the fruit and vegetables except the avocado and you can add any type of fruit or vegetable of your choice.
- In the salad add the olive oil and lemon juice. Mix the salad very well and then add the salt to your taste.
- Lastly, add the avocado,nuts,cubed cheese and chicken, mix and make sure not to smash the avocados while mixing!
I love having this salad for lunch, it’s real filling and refreshing! My kids enjoy it as well! Hope your family loves it as much as we do!