No products in the cart.
Easy Pecan Pie Recipe
Besides all the things that bring us together about motherhood and culture…we all can say that we LOVE pecans. And this recipes takes the cake…er we mean pie 🙂
It’s easy and only requires 8 ingredients, something we strive to achieve when feeding our kids. Not necessarily for the ease for us mommas (while that is definitely a positive thing) but really for the home cookin’ good stuff they should be eating rather than all those preservatives store-bought items tend to carry. And it is always fun to be able to cook something together as a family.
Just in time for the holidays, bring this to your next get together and share its deliciousness with your family and friends.
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup karo syrup
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla essence
- 1/4 stick butter
- 1 cup small sliced pecans
- 9 inch gram cracker pie shell
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- After beating eggs, place in blender and blend then add sugar, butter, salt, karo syrup and blend again.
- Mix in the pecans and pour mixture into the pie shell.
- Bake for first 40 minutes on second rack then move to top rack for an additional 15 minutes or until top is brown.