No products in the cart.
Chai Mommas Holiday Chai-tini: A Martini With The Taste Of Home
It’s obvious to say that we LOVE chai here at Chai Mommas. Not only is it a great way to start the day or a conversation, but it’s also now our favorite nightcap.
We have loved TheChaiBox and her aromatic flavors that take us back home for years now. This year, we had the opportunity and honor of creating a special chai blend with TheChaiBox – our love + light chai blend – which is a combination of flavors that transforms into the perfect cup of chai.
For our chai-tini recipe, we chose to use the one product we know every customer runs back to refill: TheChaiBox Chai Concentrate. On those days when life is calling before the water can boil, it’s vital we still get our cup of chai. The Chai Concentrate from TheChaiBox makes sure that chai is the first thing we check off our to-do list and now, we’re making sure it’s also the last.
Enjoy this chai-tini recipe and be sure to tag us on Instagram when you do!
- 1 ounce prepared chai (we love this Chai Box Chai Concentrate!!)
- 1 ounce half-and-half or milk of choice (we used almond milk)
- 1 ounce vodka (ginger or vanilla flavored vodka is delicious but if you’re using TheChaiBox Chai Concentrate, remember it’s pretty sweet already)
- Optional ground cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice to sprinkle on top and cinnamon sticks
- In a shaker with ice, combine all ingredients. Shake well. Or pour all ingredients into an ice-filled mixing glass and stir well
- Strain into a martini or champagne coup glass
- Garnish with whipped cream, a sprinkle of cinnamon or pumpkin spice and a cinnamon stick