There was once a time when our houses were spotless and they stayed spotless for a few days after you did the cleaning. There was a time where you didn’t step in pee when you walked into the bathroom or have soap pumped all over the sink. Let’s just say there was a time when people could spontaneously come over and your house was actually clean.
Add a family in this whole dynamic and it turns into “umm we have people coming over, we need to clean this house in 20 minutes.” It’s like it forces you to do a quick clean in the house! It’s a good thing I read the stick vacuum cleaner reviews of my current vacuum so that I knew it would pick up all the dirt and dust with ease when I was running it around the house! Of course, there are some parts that aren’t ideal for you to clean yourself as they require a professional, in which case you can look into getting a company like Advanpro – Heating, Cooling, Furnace & Duct Cleaning to keep on top of the more advanced cleaning that needs doing. But in terms of house cleaning for guests and when you are in those crazy moments trying to look like your family has it together, you have to invest in cleaning products that make cleaning so much quicker. Invest in these and you can avoid saying “sorry my house is a mess.”
These 6 cleaning products for busy families are must haves.
6 cleaning products for busy families
- Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum. This thing is probably one of my favorite Amazon purchases. You can vacuum up your kitchen or any other room in seconds and its super light and easy to empty. My six year even uses this to vacuum for me.
- Dirt Devil Quick Clean Spray Mop. This mop makes your floors shines in just minutes. It will give you that nice clean smell that you would get when you deeply mop your floors but in less the time!
- Green Works Cleaning Wipes. If you prefer to go the natural route, these wipes are the best. Just wipe down the counters, toilets, sinks, tables and anything else for a quick clean.
- Sani Sticks. Throw one of these down your kitchen sink to get that refreshing clean smell. It takes just a few seconds and will save you time of getting that odor out.
- Frosch Natural Glass Cleaner. All those water stains the kids get on your mirrors, a few quick sprays of this natural cleaner will have your mirror sparkling in seconds.
- Fresh Wave Natural Home Spray. It’s natural and smells great! Spray this to welcome your visitors into your super clean home.