Can you believe that school’s about to start? Over here, we feel like summer just got started! Anyways, with school starting back up, we wanted to give you this year’s must haves. While we realize each school and class may have their own list of school supplies, we’re giving you the scoop on the coolest gear (oh we know how excited you were to head back to school shopping to pick out all the ‘cool’ stuff!) Read on to check out our list of 8 must have school supplies for your little students.
- Color-coded printed index papers: WOW, wish we had these when we were in school! How easy does this make your studying go!
- Frozen backpack: Now who does not LOVE the movie FROZEN! This is an inexpensive back pack for your little one’s. If your child doesn’t like Frozen, and you just can’t seem to find a backpack they don’t have a tantrum over, why not customize your own? So many websites give you the opportunity to place a Personalised Photo On Bags, leading to many adorable designs that your little one won’t be disappointed with!
- i-Clip Magnetic Bookmarks: Now, how cool are these for those book worms out there!
- Erasable Labels Kit: These are great to have to label your child’s lunches or even write a little note to them on their Tupperware! We love writing little notes in our kid’s lunch bags!
- Highlighters Flower: Instead of carrying around a whole bunch of highlighters why not have it all in one! Plus he cute flower design is awesome!
- Contigo 2 Pack Kids Cup: These cups are very durable and easy to clean! Some of us Chai Mommas have them for our kids and they are awesome to take a long with you wherever you go!
- All-In-One Pen and Pencil: Why not have a pen and pencil all in one! Instead of carrying around multiple of pens and pencils, what a cool concept! Great for adults too!
- World New York Lollipop Rolling Backpack: This is the new thing out! So many kids now days have a rolling back pack because of all the books and supplies they have to carry. Having a combo of a backpack and lunch bag for this great price is a steal!
When your kids come home from school, you can help them out once again with their school work. They’ll be needing to study and do their homework, this is where finding the best ear muffs for studying comes in, they don’t need any distractions and using these can help them remain focused as they get through their work.
* Hope you had a great summer with your family and kids!