It’s that time of the year and Its just crazy how holiday decorations and sales get put up earlier and earlier each year, and that sure gets tempting to start holiday shopping early! So here are 8 Black Friday deals for a steal for 2017 that I know are going to go pretty fast!
- Play Station 4 Slim 1TB -Black-: So just lately my son has gotten into video games and he has been asking for this and actually it maybe a great deal! Its retail price is $299.99 and its going on sale at Toys R Us for $199.99.
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 camera bundle: My Daughter has this and she absolutely loves it and I know that the regular price for one of these is about $85 and at Target for Black Friday its going on sale for $59.99.
- FitBit Charge 2: Who does not want a fit bit? Continuous heart rate, multi-sport modes, and call & text alerts, what more can you ask for with everything in it! Regular price is $149.95 but its going to be on sale for $99.95 at Target.
- Razor Power Core: What a cool scooter to have for the kiddos, I have been on the fence to buy this for my son, but this is a great deal! Regular price is $129.99. Its going to be on sale for $99.99 at Target.
- Amazon Echo Dot Speaker: This is a steal and also a great gift to give for this price! Originally on Amazon its $49.99 and going to be on sale for $29.99.
- Samsung 50″ TV:If you’re looking for a TV for your living room or your bedroom here is good one! It’s originally for $699.99 and going to be on sale on Black Friday for $399.99 at Best Buy.
- SkyWalker Trampoline for your backyard: If I had a large enough backyard I would get this for the kids, but what a steal on this at Toys R’ Us!! Original price is $399.99 and its going to be on sale for $199.99.
- Garmin Jr. Fit Viva Core Activity Tracker: My kids have been wanting a fit bit for a while to track their steps and this is an awesome deal plus you get a variety of colors to choose from! Original price $79.99 and on sale for $49.99 at Toys R’ Us!
There you have it! Let me know if you know of any other deals and I would love to add it to my list!