When I first had my son, I was writing in his journal on a daily basis but once he started getting mobile my 20 min timeframes for writing down cute stories came to an end. I did some research on how I can really keep track of all the cute stuff he does on a day to day basis and I found this great app called Intooop kids. They have an app for Android and for the iPhone.
It’s a very simple concept and easy for parents who are always on the go!
Once you download the app you have three options:
- Take a Photo – Capture the moment and you can even write a story later if you don’t have time
- Choose a Photo – Just choose one off your phone that you took
- Write a Story – Right a quick note of something your child did and add a date
As you add this information off your phone, it gets loaded into a timeline that keeps track of all their fun and memorable moments and the best part is that you can share this timeline with friends and family. Here is a snapshot of mine. I just started and as you can tell I am trying to backfill a lot of pictures 🙂 Some of he cool features include
- Sharing timelines to selected friends
- Add stories to the past, present and future
- Attach videos and pictures
- Write comments and stories
- illustrate your pictures with graphics
- Cool themes
- Email Updates
What apps do you recommend for online journals?