Ok so what family does not enjoy pizza? I mean it is such a simple concept yet so yummy! So a few weeks ago, I wanted to try something new. I was tired of the thick doughy pizza crust, to the same old taste, so I had these mini stone fire naans in my fridge and needed to use them up and decided to make mini pizzas! The best part of this was that each one of my kiddos got to make their own pizza to their likings. They enjoyed topping their pizzas and then watching it bake and they ate it so quickly that they wanted more! So that proves there that these simple pizzas are DELICIOUS!!
- Naan (I prefer stonefire mini naans)
- Pizza sauce of your choice (I have used traditional pizza sauce, alfredo, and pesto)
- Toppings of your choice (I grill all my vegetables and then top it on my pizza before baking)
- Some toppings I use are: bell peppers, mushrooms, broccoli, spinach, onions grilled eggplant, sausage meat, pepperoni, ham, and cheese (of course)
- drizzle of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 or what the instructions say on the packet of the naan.
- I usually bake my naans for about 5-8 minutes in the over and then place my sauce and toppings.
- Spread the sauce of your choice and toppings and drizzle a little bit of olive oil on top so the toppings do not get dry.
- Bake in the oven till cheese is melted and there you have your yummy pizza!