No products in the cart.
real reasons us moms are so thankful
In the spirit of the next major holiday coming up, Thanksgiving, we came up with a list of just a few of the many reasons we are thankful for the privilege to be a mom. We wear our momma badges proudly and we love every minute of it even when we don’t!! Enjoy our funny but true list!
I am thankful for:
- My kids testing my resistance to patience every minute of day.
- All the times I’ve not been able to go to the restroom or shower peacefully without loud, annoying bangs on the door.
- All the portraits my kids draw of me which I think look nothing like me but in reality probably do.
- That my children have no idea what the concept of “sleeping in” means.
- Making 5 things for breakfast and my kids deciding not to eat a bite.
- How much time my husband and I have to talk to each other…21 minutes to be exact, (length of a Sesame Street episode).
- Morning cuddles which means having one foot on your face and one pushing against your stomach.
- To walk out of the house with some remanence of food in the oddest places of my clothes.
- All the leisurely reading as a parent which went from InStyle magazine to now school newsletters and stalking Pinterest to be that perfect mom.
- Never being able to do one thing at a time again for the rest of my life.
- Meaningful conversations from “no you cannot pick your nose to did you wipe your bottom all the way or does mommy need to come check it.”
- Time changes because my child wake ups even EARLIER now!
- Waking up to a pleasant calm house everyday oh wait…that was my dream..more like waking up to screaming tantrums.
- All the treasures that get washed along with the kids laundry…someone just loves throwing blocks, legos and flashcards in the hamper.
- My child interrupting every phone conversation I have.
- My kids NEVER decide to nap at the same time.
- My kids thinking mommy getting a car wash means it’s time to cover it in sand, food and milk stains.
- My new iPhone 6 that I never get to use because my kids are on it all the time.
- The entire house getting sick every time one child bring something home from school.
- We got the chance to experience ALL OF THIS because being a MOM ROCKS.
Leave a Reply