la roche-posay anthelios 60 ultra light sunscreen review
We recently took a summer vacation to Palm Springs, where it is about 110 every day in the summer. I was anticipating needing bottles and bottles of sunscreen to avoid getting burnt. There are so many different ones out there, it’s so hard to find one that you like. Everyone has different preferences and their skin is sensitive to the sun in different ways. I ended up getting the La Roche-Posay Anethelios 60 Cooling water-lotion sunscreen and it was definitely a keeper.
What did I love about it?
- It spread on so well! It doesn’t leave your skin all white, it’s kind of watery but not greasy at all
- The 5.0 oz lasted my family of 4 for three days and we were in the sun pretty much ALL day and no one got burnt!
- Water resistant for up to 80 minutes.
- Fragrance Free – my 2 year old has bad eczema and it didn’t irritate it at all
- Cell-ox shield xl antioxidant technology
- It can be used for the body and face
- It has a cooling effect that felt so awesome in that hot weather
I highly recommend this sunscreen!