No products in the cart.
5 ingredient kid friendly healthy power bar recipe
As all moms, I am always looking for easy and healthy recipes for the whole family. After a few trials I finally found this 5 ingredient kid friendly power bar recipe that takes all of 10 minutes. I know kinda sounds too good to be true huh?
These are great for on the go breakfasts as well as afternoon snacks. My kids even ask for it as their dessert!
Here is the recipe:
5 ingredient power bar recipe for the whole family
Recipe Type: Snack
Serves: 16 squares
- 1 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Organic Clover Honey
- 3 cups Raw Rolled Oats
- 2 tablespoons Flax
- 2 tablespoons organic unsweetened coconut flakes
- Pour the natural peanut butter, organic clover honey and 2 tablespoons of flax in a pot and heat on medium heat until it turns into a paste. Make sure you cook this on a low temp or the peanut butter will get a burnt taste.
- In a large bowl mix the rolled oats and the organic unsweetened coconut flakes.
- Once the peanut butter mixture has turned into a soft paste, pour it into the mix of oats and coconut. Mix these ingredients very well.
- Lightly grease a square (9×9) baking dish and press this mixture into the pan. Use a spatula or your hands to make sure it is pressed firmly.
- Cool in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Once cooled, cut into squares and your power bars are done!
Leave a Reply