No products in the cart.
reflecting on why we’re thankful to be moms
It’s almost Thanksgiving and everyone’s thrilled about getting together with their families, sharing delicious meals and some of us are even excited about the shopping deals and madness on Black Friday! But let’s not forget the most important part of this holiday aside from spending time together with family and friends, it’s remembering to be thankful. Each of the Chai Mommas is blessed to have had the opportunity to become mothers to some pretty amazing kids. We feel very thankful for this privilege because it absolutely is one. And so today, we wanted to share why we’re so thankful that we have the honor to be called mommas. We think you’ll find our reasons both endearing and a tad funny too!
Happy early Thanksgiving!
- Thankful that no matter how frustrated I get or how bad of a day I have, my son will still wake up and be excited to see me.
- Thankful that my son will always be honest with me about my fashion sense!
- I’m grateful for each minute of each day with my daughter and for this journey of parenthood with my lifelong best friend and soulmate.
- I’m grateful for being a parent and being able to use our baby as a reason if my husband or I don’t want to go to certain events!
- I’m grateful for the gift of seeing the joy, excitement and wonder in even the smallest things through my son’s eyes.
- Thankful that I have never need to remember to set my alarm anymore since I have the cutest human alarm clock ever right across the hall!
- I am so thankful to live vicariously through my kids’ sibling bond. As an only child, I never had this and I’m so glad they are the best of friends.
- I am thankful for how innocent my kid’s answers are to certain questions because they do not know what is right or wrong at the ages of 2 and 4. For example I ask, “What did you do at school today?” and this the answer I get: “Nothing Mommy!!”
Leave a Reply