No products in the cart.
11 kid friendly books on healthy eating
Nutrition has become a large part of our family dynamic. The kids are learning about healthy eating in school and they love coming home and talking about it. My 6 year old is keeping a health journal at school that logs what foods he eats and what food groups they fall under. Surprisingly it has been a great teaching technique for him to try new foods. He gets really excited when he has food in all the food groups by the end of the day.
I decided to get a set of books on healthy eating as part of their night time reads and the boys are loving it. They are getting introduced to some many new nutritional terms and just little reminders of how important it is to be healthy.
Check out my list of kid friendly books on healthy eating.
1. I will never not eat a tomato
2. The Berenstain Bears and Too Much Junk Food
3. Good Enough to Eat: A Kid’s Guide to Food and Nutrition
4. Nutrition Facts for Kids: Teaching Children the Facts about Nutrition
5. Eat Lots of Colors: A Colorful Look at Healthy Nutrition for Children
6. I Love to Eat Fruits and Vegetables
7. Gregory, the Terrible Eater
8. Monsters Don’t Eat Broccoli
Pingback: bye bye nightmares: 5 books to read to your children - Chai Mommas