These no-bake, chai-spiced energy bites are perfect for when you’re on the go, as a snack or even dessert! They are packed with protein from almond butter, hemp seeds and chia seeds. They’re also loaded with antioxidants because of all of the superfoods! The vegan chai-spiced protein powder from @elementstruffles has all of the signature chai spices that we find so comforting in a cup of chai. It takes less than 10 minutes to make these healthy and nutritious energy bites so what are you waiting for?!
🌿1 Tbsp hemp seeds
🌿1 Tbsp shredded coconut
🌿1 Tbsp chia seeds
🌿1 Tbsp flax seeds
🌿1 cup of rolled oats
🌿2 Tbsp @elementstruffles Chai Spice Vegan Protein Powder
🌿4 Tbsp almond butter
🌿4 Tbsp coconut oil
🌿2 Tbsp agave nectar
🌿3 Tbsp cup of chopped walnuts for topping
🌿3 Tbsp of shredded coconut for topping
Chai-Spiced Energy Bites Recipe
- Pour hemp seeds, shredded coconut, chia seeds, flax seeds, rolled oats and @elementstruffle chai spice vegan protein powder into a blender
- Blend into a fine powder
- Add powder into another bowl. Mix in almond butter, coconut oil and agave nectar. You can add all of the ingredients into a food processor or feel free to get your hands dirty. 😌
- Keep mixing till a dough ball forms. Spoon out about 1 tbsp of dough and roll into a ball, continue until all dough has been rolled into balls.
- Add in 3 Tbsp of chopped walnuts and 3 Tbsp of shredded coconut into another plate. Roll the energy bite onto the plate so it’s covered with coconut and walnuts.
- Can refrigerate up to 5 days or enjoy ASAP!
Dr. Mounika Ganguly is a psychiatrist, self-taught home chef and a lifestyle blogger. She started @astoryofspices to show that by making a few simple changes, your favorite dishes can be made healthy, nutritious, and with the same great taste. She is also passionate about wellness, self-care and inspiring others to prioritize their physical and mental health. Mounika was born in South India and grew up in the U.S. She is currently a pediatric psychiatry fellow and lives in Ohio with her husband. In her free time she enjoys traveling, working out, and DIY projects .