No products in the cart.
a fashion theme baby shower
When I was pregnant with Ayven my family threw me a Fashion Theme baby shower. Anyone who knows me knows I love shopping, hearing about the newest fashion trends and of course dressing up 🙂 Even though I was having a boy they got super creative and found a way to make it not so girly. Here are some of the details!
The activities were the main part of the shower. We had two major activities.
High Fashion Onesies
The first one was creating high fashion onesies with a ton of different supplies such as buttons, ribbons, letters and even material. Since this was a fashion theme, it was not just iron ons, the ladies had to get their sewing caps on and start making some clothes. Here is an example of one that I loved!
The second game was project runway. This was the hit of the party. Here is how we played
- All the guests got in a team of two with one being the model and one being the designer. Each model had to put a balloon under her outfit to get the full pregnant look!
- We supplied all types of fashion accessories such as clutches, earrings, belts, ribbons, shoes, hats and so much more
- Each team member chose a card out of the box which had a scenario on it. Here are some examples:
- Neesha is preggo and going on to a gala night, design a dress
- Neesha is preggo and going to a business dinner, design a dress
- Neesha is preggo and going on a date with Amar to a fancy restaurant, design a dress
- Neesha is preggo and going on a girls night out, design a dress
- Out of toilet paper and the accessories provided each team had to create a fashionable outfit from head to toe
- There were three judges including the guest of honor
- We had a runway show where the models strutted their new outfits
- The judges chose the winner
We had a number of cookbooks for each of the winners! It was something everyone could use!
I definitely enjoyed this baby shower very very much. It was very unique and creative and the best part is all the guests got to participate in the activities.