No products in the cart.
summery strawberry spinach salad
A few days ago, my friend Swati had made this salad at her daughter’s birthday party and I fell in love with it! I love fruits, walnuts, pecans, salt, and sweet salads… and this is the perfect salad for a taste bud like that! Also, if you are looking for a healthy and filling salad then this is the one!!! The best part about this salad is that also my kids love it! They like that it has strawberries and cheese.
- handful of fresh spinach leaves
- 2-3 sliced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon chunks of goat or feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon of glazed walnuts (optional) or plain walnuts
- raspberry or strawberry vinaigrette dressing (to your taste)
- In a bowl layer spinach, strawberries, walnuts, and cheese. Then add the dressing to your taste!
Hope you enjoy this delicious recipe. Great for family events and parties too. 🙂
What other salad recipes do you have?