No products in the cart.
thanksgiving side dish: garlicky parsnip fries
Thanksgiving is just around the corner and how many of you are looking for a different kind of side dish? Here is a real yummy, tasty and healthy side dish that the whole family will enjoy! Once again Nipa has come up with an amazing recipe, make sure to check out her garlic-lemon zoodles recipe as well! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
- 2-2 ½ lbs parsnips, cleaned, peeled, and cut into thin strips
- 2 T organic coconut oil or olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp red masala or cayenne (optional)
- Coarse sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place cut parsnip “fries” in a bowl, and toss to coat with all ingredients.
- Line a pan with foil, and place parsnips in an even layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes, flipped halfway through.
- Serve…great with or without the ketchup! ☺